Sunday, July 12, 2009

Missing Blogger

It appears that summer has really slowed down my blogging. Summer has slowed down a lot of my life. We are hanging out in our pajamas way too long with the kids watching Phinneas and Ferb and me watching the morning talk shows. We do eventually get dressed and out in the world, taking hikes with friends, swimming lessons at the Y, play dates and the such and then we end up playing outside way too late and rushing dinner and baths before sending the kids off to bed late. It's Summer! The time of ice cream trucks, sprinklers, lots of bickering because we are spending way too much time together, ahhh the simple pleasures of life.

So the blogging has taken a hit by both my laziness and honestly my total lack of creativity or depth. I am not sure why but I have not had a lot of deep thoughts lately. Maybe it is all that time in my pjs watching The Today Show, but what I am thinking is hardly worth writing.

I am heading out on vacation early tomorrow morning and will not be taking my laptop so it will be another two weeks before I get to writing again. But hopefully soon my brain will come up with something worth pondering in writing and I can get back to blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment