Friday, September 12, 2014

Letter to a Friend - To My Cheerleaders

The ones that read this blog. The ones that call me a writer. The ones that cheer me on. The ones that check on me when I haven't posted anything in a while.

I want to say thank you.

I want to thank you for believing in me even when I didn't, when I don't. It is your belief in me that often keeps me going.

I want to thank you for inspiring me, for talking with me over coffee, for sharing your stories and listening to mine, for wanting more of my characters and wanting more from me.

You have been my cheerleaders. (And as a former cheerleader myself, I know that role well.)

You encourage me with comments, with likes, with emails.

You push me to work harder, to go deeper.

You challenge me to make my dreams a priority and a reality.

You keep me honest.

I write for me. But I also write knowing that you are reading my words. Thank you for that!




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Jen. Keep writing. I love reading your words and hearing what you have to say! XO

    ReplyDelete