Saturday, June 11, 2011

When God Ran

I grew up in a Christian home. I was taken to church my entire childhood. I prayed the prayer when I was four after hearing about asking Jesus to live in your heart at Sunday school. I went to Awanas, memorized verses and went to church camp. I have always believed in the words of the Bible, in the saving grace of Jesus.

It was in junior high though that I started to really understand that this whole church thing, this whole God thing was not just a set of religious beliefs. It was in junior high that I started to understand that God truly loved me. Not just as part of the whole church but me as an individual. And part of this came from hearing the song, "When God Ran" for the first time. A friend recently posted this video on her Facebook page. This song is part of my testimony.

No comments:

Post a Comment